Are you looking for the best shoes for arch support? This post will help you to find best shoes for arch support that fit your budget and style. Foot and leg pain from uncomfortable and unsupported shoes are common ailments – especially for people who spend a lot of time on their feet. If you have been to a podiatrist or scoured the Internet for advice, you have probably been told that changing your footwear is a good first step to relieving your foot and leg pain.
Finding shoes with proper arch support and shock absorption for your unique feet can be a difficult and time consuming process. The good news is that there are many shoes specifically designed to tackle your foot and leg pain.
Wearing “medical” shoes that draw attention to your ailment instead of just correcting it is not your only option. There are many different shoe selections that combine the latest orthotic technology with fresh designs so you can walk in comfort and style. They are all specifically designed to properly support your arches, provide shock absorption to your mid and insoles, as well as encourage a correct walking motion. Take a look at these five options for better foot health:
1. Vionic Men’s Orthaheel Technology Walker – Best Shoes for Arch Support walking-2017
Vionic Men’s Orthaheel Technology Walker are the best shoes for arch support that are designed for maximum support and flexibility. Vionic’s Active Motion System technology combines a podiatrist-designed orthotic with a flexible outsole in order to realign your feet with maximum comfort.
The shoes are made with a breathable, mesh lining to help reduce skin friction and moisture. The lightweight EVA midsoles absorb shock and reduce unwanted stress to your feet, ankles, and knees.
The midsole has a .5” elevation that provides a smooth transition as you move from heel to toe. These shoes even received the American Podiatric Medical Association’s (APMA) Seal of Acceptance for promoting good foot health. These shoes come in black, gray, taupe, and white and navy.
- Synthetic sole
- Shock-absorbing EVA mid-sole
- Flexible rubber out-sole
- Full grain leather and mesh upper
2. Mxson Women’s Casual Sneaker – Best women running Shoes for Arch Support
Not all orthotic shoes come with a hefty, $100 plus price tag. These women’s walking or running shoes cost under $30 and do not sacrifice any of the built-in support features. These shoes are made with an arch support insole that will give your midsole much needed stability.
These shoes are great for athletic activities because they are made with a stretchy, breathable mesh that reduces skin irritation and friction. This makes them extremely lightweight – as if you are walking or running on a cloud.
The specially designed rubber outsole adjusts to different ground terrains so that each step you take is both light and stable. These casual tennis shoes come in a multitude of bright colors which are bound to perk up your day.
- Rubber sole
- Stretch breathable mesh upper expand with your foot when you run and they more comfortable closely fit to help you reduce irritation.
- Specially engineered outlook and out-sole provide your every step full energy, fast and light.
- Stretch web rubber out-sole is lightweight and elastic, adapting to the ground for stability and working strategically to optimize the unique properties of every touch and push.
3. Orthofeet Sprint Comfort Orthopedic – best shoes for arch support plantar fasciitis- 2017
These tennis shoes feature several of Orthofeet’s signature designs. The orthotic insole sports anatomical arch support as well as a deep heel-seat for serious stability and shock absorption.
The contoured insoles increase comfort and help reduce foot and heel pain. Say goodbye to slippage and blisters with the shoe’s customizable heel strap. The strap allows you to adjust the grip around your heel as well as make room for wider feet or braces. The sole is made with Ergonomic-Stride design to soften your steps and propel your feet forward.
These shoes also have extra room in the toe box to reduce pressure on bunions and hammer toes. If you have difficulty bending down, these shoes may be right for you as they incorporate a tie-less lacing system of hooks and loops instead of traditional laces. The shoes come in gray and blue.
- Arthritic support
- Lightweight sole with air cushioning softens the step
- Best footwear for Foot Pain, Heel Pain, Arch Pain, Knee Pain, Ball of the Foot Pain, Metatarsal Pain, Knee Pain, Back Pain, Sensitive Feet, Diabetic Feet, Arthritic Feet, Neuropathy, Plantar Fasciitis, Pronation, Metatarsalgia, Morton’s Neuroma, Bunions, Corns, Hammer Toes.
4. Hush Puppies Men’s Leverage Slip-On – Best Dress Shoes for Arch Support- 2017
These waterproof leather loafers are a great option to wear to work or if you just want a less casual look. These shoes contain a nylon shank to support the mid-foot arch. Unlike its steel counterparts, nylon shanks are lightweight and bend to ensure natural foot movement.
The removable, leather covered EVA footbed provides soft, flexible cushioning for your mid and outer sole. Hush Puppies also added its own Strike Back gel heel pad.
The tongue lining and leather quarter are made with breathable fabric that provides all day climate control. The instep and collar are padded for extra cushioning around the ankle. The loafers come in black, brown, and black leather.
- Rubber sole
- Full grain waterproof leather uppers, waterproof construction all stitched seams are sealed to prevent water penetration
- Leather quarter and tongue lining with fabric vamp lining for climate control comfort
- Comfort fushion instant and forever comfort this comfort system provides the ultimate in comfort and durability ultimate waterproof protection
- Heel measures approximately 1″
5. Vionic by Orthaheel Women’s Paros Leather Sandals – Best Sandals for Arch Support 2017
Your orthotics can be fashionable – just check out these leather and cork sandals. Like the Men’s Walker, these sandals are made with Orthaheel Technology which is designed to cradle your arches and support your feet.
These shoes are also made with an EVA sole that absorbs shock while maintaining foot flexibility. The sturdy leather outsole has a patterned tread that ensures traction no matter the surface.
The adjustable straps are perfect if you have high insteps. These sandals come in numerous colors and can be easily adapted to any outfit. These shoes are recommend by Dr. Andrew Weil, a leader in the field of holistic health and integrative medicine.
- Rubber sole
- Lightweight, flexible EVA midsole absorbs shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles and knees.
- Durable rubber outsole with a patterned tread provides traction on a variety of surfaces.
- Vionic sandals’ built-in orthotic is shown to be effective in helping to treat heel pain (plantar fasciitis).
- Manmade or natural cork uppers with microfiber-covered footbed.
We hope that this post will help you to find the best shoes for Arch Support in accordance with your comfort and design. Please leave us comment and feedback if you found this post helpful. We are glad that you stop by in our website.